Subject Author Rating Kudos Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This is a valid concern. Thanks for pointing it out. We'll review this immediately.
0 0
We'll try to reproduce this. When you say nothing else, does the installer close? or does it just...
0 0
Yes, it looks like something changed on the Google search page that is thwarting our annotations. T...
1 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Wow, thanks, that's exactly what we needed to know. We'll stop looking for what we might have change...
1 17
You're right! Just installed Sandboxie for myself with Norton 2009, and indeed it used to work. Give...
6 19
Our broswer suport does not operate properly within Sandboxie. Sandboxie is intended to isolate app...
0 23
This is an article with new unread content
    Sometimes you need a bodyguard, sometimes you need an advisor   Most often, users are...
2 6
Yes, we're working on Bing as quickly as we can. Expect it to be supported soon.   Point taken ab...
3 0
We should detect and block all the sites in 2009 that we did in 2008. There is certainly no reducti...
0 4
We'd like to look in to this, so anyone willing to help us, let me know. Either send me a personal m...
1 57
We are hoping to have this addressed in our next update. If you have a 2009 product, you should be ...
0 0