Subject Author Rating Kudos Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi,   I entered wrong email address when registrating my NIS 2013 after installing it on my PC. ...
0 1
HI,   My subscription for NIS 2012 will be end this April. But till then, can I upgrade to NIS 20...
0 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
Thx.   But what about NIS For Win8 (2013)? Where can I download the latest NIS for Win 2013?   ...
0 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 4
Hi,   I cannot find a link that will let me download and purchase the NU v16.   Thanks.   Ed
0 6
Thx.   BTW, where can I get the NU v16(2013)?   Ed   ps. http://us.norton.com/norton-utilitie...
0 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi,   I have NIS 5 For Mac, NIS 2012, & Norton Utilities v15.   And I have installed Windows Pr...
0 10
So I can go to my Norton Account Page and download the "NIS For Mac 5 & NIS 2012" Full Version?   ...
0 1
Hi,   Thanks.   But are the softwares (downloadable from the account page) the 'real working ve...
0 3
Hi,   Where can I download and "latest version" of NIS For Mac 5 and the NIS 2012(For Wid8Pro)? ...
0 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
Hi,   What do you mean "reverted"?   Can I use the software from the link you gave me to run th...
0 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 4
Hi,   Will my NIS 2012 work on Windows 8?   Do I need to download "Latest Versions of NIS 2012"...
0 9
Link: www.norton.com/nism5   Error message:   NIS can't be installed on this disk. This softwar...
0 9
Hi,   I downloaded the NIS For Mac 5(For OS X Lion) from a web link. And I cannot run it in OS X ...
0 11
Hi,   The NIS For Mac 5 doesn't support Mountain Lion...   Thanks.   Ed
0 20
The NIS 5 For Mac downloaded from Norton Account is a "Trial Version". You can't activate it after ...
0 0
Hi,   They sent me a private message saying they'll help me on "activating my NIS 5 For Mac".   ...
0 0