• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

LiveUpdate Window Goes Behind Main Window

After the most recent software update. When I run LiveUpdate manually the LiveUpdate window goes behind the main window. I can't remember for sure but I think that happened with a manual Quick Scan too.

Screenshot;

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit up-to-date

NS standard up-to-date

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Norton Security v.22.17.x

Antworten

Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: LiveUpdate Window Goes Behind Main Window

it is caused by the life lock ad under more norton. wait a few seconds and let the life lock cycle thru and it will work normally.

Danksagungen0

Any idea when they'll fix that? Or is that how it is expected to operate (I hope not).

Danksagungen0

I am not seeing this on my Win 10 1803 laptop. Did you get the update to Win 10 1809??? Maybe that is related to the issue.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

my machine is win764bit   this has been happening for well over a month

Danksagungen0

You should be able to click on the part of the LU screen that is showing and it will bring it to the front.  Not a fix, but at least you can see it.

Danksagungen0

yank, yes that does work-first thing i did when it first started. i've just been waiting to see if anyone else was seeing this. thanks everyone for your replies.

Danksagungen0

They just released a huge update to NGC Engine and the bug still exists. I don't think they're in a rush to fix an advertisement.

I'm on the current consumer version of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (no fast ring or early adopter).

Danksagungen0

sgfc       the lifelock ad is no longer appearing in the gui(last 3-4 days) and havn't seen this since. maybe norton fixed it.

Danksagungen0

Yeah it looks like they've done something.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.