• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

AntiSpam OE Hook Launcher error

Every time Norton starts the program "AntiSpam OE Hook Launcher" I get the error: "The Operating System is not presently configured to run the application". I have no clue as to what starts this program. Often I am not even using the computer but Outlook is on pretty mmcuh 24/7. This is a month old computer that runs Windows 10 and is up to date. I use desktop Outlook for email. Can anybody give me an indication what to do (other than the "solution" from Norton support to turn the Anti Spam feature off).

Dateianhang: 
Labels: Windows 10

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: AntiSpam OE Hook Launcher error

Danksagungen0

Hi DGHEMMES,

Please provide the following details.

Norton Product Version.

Outlook Product Version Details.

OS Version and bitness of OS.

Thanks,

Danksagungen0

Norton 22.16.2.22

Outlook (Professional 2013) : Microsoft Outlook 2013 (15.0.4569.1503) MSO (15.0.4569.1506) 32-bit

Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134

64 bit

Danksagungen0

Thank you DGHEMMES,

Team will work with you on collecting logs which will help us in finding the root cause.

Danksagungen0

Meanwhile check if the issue gets resolved by following the steps mentioned below.

https://appuals.com/operating-system-is-not-presently-configured-to-run-...

Danksagungen0

I will try all of this as soon as I can locate my office activation code.

Danksagungen0

The last few days I had the Norton antispam feature turned of while looking for my activation code. I did not get the error (not surprisingly). I finally found the activation code and did a quick repair on office. Then turned the antispam feature back on. Watching to see what will happen. If the error comes back I will do a full repair.

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

A quick repair of office did not resolve the issue. I had the error back with in hours.

I did a full re-install of office 2013 (which was a massive undertaking because of remnants of the trial version of office 365) and I have not seen the error in 3 days.

Danksagungen0

which was a massive undertaking because of remnants of the trial version of office 365

AH!! New information that might have helped if it had been known. 

Glad you got things working again.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.