• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen1 Stats

Norton Core discontinued - No suprises here

Well no surprise here, Core has not delivered from day one, problimatic, Nil Support, Denial that Core was not delivering as advertised etc etc, Symantec should issue refunds to all current users for what has amounted to nothing short of a monumental waste of time and money AUD$ 300 down the drain.. Well done Symantec scammed your customer base with absolute no explanation or concerns.. 

Antworten

Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: Norton Core discontinued - No suprises here

Very disappointing. Norton, any response or details regarding the decision to sunset the Core? After years of touting the Norton/Symantec name I am feeling very let down, especially I only purchased within the last 6 months.
Danksagungen0

This post from employee Gayathri_R is the only official information we have on the decision to discontinue Core.

https://community.norton.com/en/comment/8088221#comment-8088221

If I were you, I would contact core support and see if you can negotiate a refund, given the product was discontinued not that long after you made your purchase.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.   

• Norton Core Phone Support
    (U.S. Only):
    1-855-966-7866
Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Norton needs to take a leaf out Microsofts book - Microsoft Band anounced this week: All Users of the now defunct fitness tracker offered a full refund on 2 year old Bands now Microsoft has discontinued the hardware.

NORTON TAKE NOTE OF HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR CUSTOMER BASE THAT YOU HAVE BETRAYED WITH CORE

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.