• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Norton Identity Safe

Hello. Is there a way to have Identity Safe to get an option to fill in for an exact URL rather than the domain? I have a site that uses a special ID and Identity Safe only uses the main domain and not the rest. When it auto submits, it fails.

Also, for sites like Google Web History, they already have the user name typed up and the password is blank. Is there a way to have Norton fill in the password only? It currently does not fill in unless both spaces are blank.

Thanks.

Message Edited by Freedomstar on 03-20-2009 08:10 PM

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Identity Safe

Hello. Is there a way to have Identity Safe to get an option to fill in for an exact URL rather than the domain? I have a site that uses a special ID and Identity Safe only uses the main domain and not the rest. When it auto submits, it fails.

Also, for sites like Google Web History, they already have the user name typed up and the password is blank. Is there a way to have Norton fill in the password only? It currently does not fill in unless both spaces are blank.

Thanks.

Message Edited by Freedomstar on 03-20-2009 08:10 PM
Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Identity Safe

Hi Freedomstar,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can manage multiple logins for the same Website. You can remove the Auto-filled entry and then type your other login. Next time when the page loads, it will show an option to choose from the list. I don't think there is an option to fill in just the password in ID safe. Also, it doesn't work on url by url basis. It provides an option to save multiple logins for the same domain.

Please let me know if this answers your question. Feel free to write to us if you need further clarifications.

Thanks,

TomV

Norton Forums Moderator

Symantec Corporation

<<Edit: Corrected typo>>

Message Edited by TomV on 03-25-2009 11:19 PM

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.