• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Quick Norton Forums question

Was wondering if a forums user blocks a person is it as easy to unblock?... Usually I just try stuff out however I just have myself to block and that might make it difficult to unblock me from me :)

Was also wondering, when compiling a message the forum auto saves the message.

If a person does not use or post from that auto save for a considerable amount of time will it finally go away?...

I assume the saved message is shown somewhere so people don't forget their drafts.

I take it the years older messages that are in the forum clubhouse are from the old forums and preserved there.

This forum seems to flow much better than the old forum system. Thank you for retaining older stats as well.

Antworten

Danksagungen2 Stats

Re: Quick Norton Forums question

mumford68:

Was wondering if a forums user blocks a person is it as easy to unblock?... Usually I just try stuff out however I just have myself to block and that might make it difficult to unblock me from me :)

Yes it is easy to unblock. Once blocked, you will see  an Unblock link to the right of the blocked user's name. Just click on that and the user is unblocked.

Was also wondering, when compiling a message the forum auto saves the message.

If a person does not use or post from that auto save for a considerable amount of time will it finally go away?...

Not sure if it goes away. AFIAK, there will only be one draft saved by the forum software, regardless of how many posts you start and abandon. This is a change from the older forums.

I assume the saved message is shown somewhere so people don't forget their drafts.

I have not been able to see the draft anywhere in my profile. I do not think it is available for you to check.

I take it the years older messages that are in the forum clubhouse are from the old forums and preserved there.

Yes. The old forum posts were imported into the new Community.

This forum seems to flow much better than the old forum system. Thank you for retaining older stats as well.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.