• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Red security warning "You are at risk", click"Fix Now" nothing happens - NIS 22.5.2.15

My Surface Pro 3 is now using Windows 10 OK and my Norton Product has updated to 22.5.2.15 however I have a red security warning which says "You are at risk". When I click on "Fix Now" nothing happens, also when I try to run a scan nothing happens although I think a small window popped up once to say a scan had completed, the red alert still remains. I would expect some indication of progress during the scan.

I would be grateful for your advice.

Regards

Chris

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Red security warning "You are at risk", click"Fix Now" nothing happens - NIS 22.5.2.15

Please check Norton main page Security > Advanced > all On ..?
Please advise name of Norton product.

Danksagungen0

Re: Red security warning "You are at risk", click"Fix Now" nothing happens - NIS 22.5.2.15

The product is "Norton Internet Security". However I rebooted my machine and I am pleased to report that the problem has gone away. As far as I can tell I was not prompted to reboot.

Many thanks for your quick response.

Regards

Chris

Danksagungen0

Hi CRGAL,
Curious, we've seen problems in W8.1 sorted by Fast Startup = Off. 
Do you plan to run W10 Fast Startup On...?

Danksagungen0

Hi - sorry for the delay (holidays!).

I am using a surface pro 3 on Windows 10 RTM and I do not think that I have an option for Fast Startup anyway I am sure I am not using it.

All seems to be working well now.

Many thanks for your interest.

Chris

Danksagungen0

CRGAL:  I am using a surface pro 3 on Windows 10 RTM and I do not think that I have an option for Fast Startup anyway I am sure I am not using it.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-fast-startup-turn-off-windows-10-a.html

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.