• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Trouble verifying shopify site

We recently developed a new website because of some malware infections on our previous.

I need to have our site re-evaluated, but I am unable to verify the site as owner.

I have already added my meta tag to my <head> and also tried uploading the html file to the root directory. Neither will give me the result I need and live chat assistant does not seem to understand my issue.

Would just like to have my site verified and re-evaluated please. (www.grassrootscalifornia.com)

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Trouble verifying shopify site

Hello Elliott GRC

I will ask the Safe Web Team to rerate your website. It appears that your redeveloped website has the same name as the old one since I just got the blockage, so you don't need to get it verified again. Please stay tuned to this thread for a response back from the Safe Web Team later tonight.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.