• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Unblocking apps and browsers

I am having an issue when trying to open my ITunes and the google search engine.  A message comes up and says that Norton has blocked them.  Have no idea what happened as I use both of these frequently.  I don't know how to unblock them.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Unblocking apps and browsers

Norton should not and does not block iTunes or Google by default. Unless you changed something in the firewall settings to block. Look at your Norton history under the firewall. It should explain there. You can also go into Norton settings and under the firewall section check to see if Norton is set to block those applications. 

Danksagungen0

Re: Unblocking apps and browsers

@bjdawson:

This comment may help you out if your Norton Security blocked the iTunes and/or Google Chrome accidentally.

Resetting the firewall settings may help you out fast, if you're new to that feature in your Norton Security.

For more info, you may Chat with Norton Support.

Please post back if this or any other comment solves your problem. THX...

PS: My iTunes works well with Norton Security.

PUP Hunter PRO: Just TRYING to save the world (U) from cyber threats, A single blog post, at a time, and ONCE & FOR ALL. (A fan of Nadia_Kovacs)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.