• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Trying to cancel 7 day WiFi privacy trial

I have a day left on my 7 day. Want to cancel. I cannot find a way to do this in my account. How do I cancel it?

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Trying to cancel 7 day WiFi privacy trial

You need to contact Norton Support and ask that they cancel your subscription.    www.norton.com/contactcs

Also, you might want to go to your Norton Account and remove any billing information. Log into your Account at   https://my.norton.com   Then click on My Norton at the top of the screen, then click My Services. Click the Billing Information tab and remove all information there. Be sure you click Save to make sure the information is removed.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

Thanks for the help. Here is what the agent told me from the Norton Support Chat, "If you want to opt out of Norton WiFi Privacy trialware, you can uninstall the Norton WiFi Privacy app from your device, and cancel your subscription. Uninstalling Norton WiFi Privacy app does not automatically stop your subscription. You need to cancel your subscription from the Play Store or App Store subscription settings."
Danksagungen0

Where did you initially find out about and start the download process for NWP?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

https://play.google.com/store/account is the link, or go to your app store, to accounts, and subscriptions to cancel it. If you use Norton on more than one cell phone, do this on the primary phone registered with your Norton profile. It won't show up on the other cell even if the program was installed on the other cell.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.