• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Where is the $100 off?

When I first saw the Core advertised on my Norton page (I have used Norton for about 20 years and was using Norton 360) I ordered it and when I asked about the $100 reduction I was told that I should call the support site when I received the device. When I received the device yesterday I called the support number (apparently in the Philippines). They questioned I had been offered the $100 reduction and said I needed to prove it. I think Symantec know they only recently dropped the offer of the $100 reduction but I dug up some old emails that offered the reduction. I was then told the email I received was after I purchased the device. I said it was a general offer on the company website. But they basically called me a liar and I called them some choice adjectival nouns. I am waiting for my $100. I hope the integrity of Symantec will not fail me.

Labels: Onboarding

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Where is the $100 off?

Hi @CJN - I'm sorry, I know that's frustrating to have to deal with. I've sent you a private message with some support information and questions.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.