• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Cookies do not remain in NIS2009

The cookie for MyYhoo is not being allowed to stay.  The cookie is apparently being automatically deleted but I can not find any sign of how it is being deleted. 

I want to have the cookie stay.  I am using NIS2009 on a Vista 64 machine with IE8.  I have cookies set to notify me but that does not help, I even tried setting it ti ignore but that did not help. 

Please advise.

[edit: Changed subject for clarity.]

Message Edited by shannons on 07-31-2009 08:01 PM

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Cookies do not remain in NIS2009

The cookie for MyYhoo is not being allowed to stay.  The cookie is apparently being automatically deleted but I can not find any sign of how it is being deleted. 

I want to have the cookie stay.  I am using NIS2009 on a Vista 64 machine with IE8.  I have cookies set to notify me but that does not help, I even tried setting it ti ignore but that did not help. 

Please advise.

[edit: Changed subject for clarity.]

Message Edited by shannons on 07-31-2009 08:01 PM
Danksagungen1 Stats

Hi neil154,

In Internet Explorer click on Tools > Internet Options.  Open the Privacy tab and click the "Sites" button.  Enter the website address you want to enable to keep cookies and click "Allow."  "OK" your way back out.

Danksagungen0

Thanks, that did it.
Danksagungen0

You're welcome.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.