• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Unblock this website

Here it's website www . cydiaimpactor . com it's about downloading Cydia impactor I report it to many issue unblock it norton connect safe block it waiting for answer

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Unblock this website

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=cydiaimpactor.com

connectsafe@symantec.com

Use this "wizard" to tell us about a situation where you believe that a Symantec or Norton product is incorrectly reporting a clean / good file or website as being a threat or malicious in some way.
>> Report a Suspected Erroneous Detection (False Positive)
https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/

Report an incorrect evaluation of a website

1. Open your browser and go to the website that you think is evaluated incorrectly.

2. On the Norton toolbar, click Norton Safe Web Indicator.

3. In the pop-up that appears, click Report this site.

4. In the confirmation dialog box, click Submit.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v6397353

Danksagungen0

Hello

This is a ConnectSafe issue. I will have it moved to the ConnectSafe Board for better Exposure.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Danksagungen0

Sounds like that site should be blocked.

You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Cydia impactor it's about program let you drag IPA but not use for it for android also it's by developer of Cydia which is jay free man it's not dangerous don't know why it's blocked icontacted support many times for that but still no solution
Danksagungen0

Um, did you contact > connectsafe@symantec.com

Are you at Policy 1?

Danksagungen0

it's not dangerous 

Not sure how you can say that when the site says "It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities." What legitimate use is there for exploiting an OS's vulnerabilities?

Edit

I guess you may be technically correct that the site is not dangerous. But the content on that site should not be viewed by everyone, especially children.

I will also ask which level of ConnectSafe protection you are using? If it is level 3, I would expect it to be blocked.

Danksagungen0

It's blocked on both level 2 and level 3 connect safe it's not dangerous many people use it it let you sign IPA every week or year if you are developer also it let you drag IPA of apps from internet it's not dangerous even icontacted norton team tell them it's not dangerous and it's been escalated and nothing happened
Danksagungen0

If you know about jailbreaking then you know this program and know it's not dangerous continue reading you will see it's not dangerous even try it sounds like you don't try it before
Danksagungen0

Also iwould like to say before I reported on forums and even on chat support blocks websites as scam and dangerous that's thread name you can see it as I post it before and norton team answer me back said it's safe and not dangerous which is dangerous it contains fake IPA and fake websites IPA contains malware why norton didn't block those websites and complained about this one and saying it should be blocked which it shouldn't this website is safe and everyone use it
Danksagungen0

I do not jailbreak or root my devices. That bypasses the built in protections of the OS, and I have no desire to expose my devices unnecessarily.

If this download is a 'developer tool', please explain why a legitimate developer would need to exploit an OS vulnerability?

Danksagungen0

Again it's not about exploit tool it let you drag IPA every 7 week if you have not developer account and 1 year if you have developer account explain me too why norton team doesn't block websites on thread isaid on block those websites as scam and dangerous and norton team says it safe which they are not
Danksagungen0

I'm pretty sure that norton team won't look at this thread already I post solution even and no one on norton looked on it and now saying this website is dangerous which is not irecommand anyone to try it to see if it's not dangerous or not who tried jailbreaking before will know that website will be required in order to resign jailbreak app
Danksagungen0

cronaldo4278:
I'm pretty sure that norton team won't look at this thread already I post solution even and no one on norton looked on it and now saying this website is dangerous which is not irecommand anyone to try it to see if it's not dangerous or not who tried jailbreaking before will know that website will be required in order to resign jailbreak app

I may be missing something here, but isn't your issue resolved now? (ignoring non-staff user discussing the merits of jailbreaking devices)

Danksagungen0

Password_password I posted websites before on thread which imade why safe web team says it is safe which they are not and they were fake jailbreak IPA and now saying that website should be blocked because it's not safe serousaily? Yes norton team doesn't look at many of thread imade and they always takes tons of times to fix issues about norton connect safe that website is safe if it's not than why norton team still not blocking another unsafe websites which imade thread about them name block this websites as scam and fake ?
Danksagungen0

cronaldo4278:
Password_password I posted websites before on thread which imade why safe web team says it is safe which they are not and they were fake jailbreak IPA and now saying that website should be blocked because it's not safe serousaily? Yes norton team doesn't look at many of thread imade and they always takes tons of times to fix issues about norton connect safe that website is safe if it's not than why norton team still not blocking another unsafe websites which imade thread about them name block this websites as scam and fake ?

The unsafe websites, are they harmful to the computer downloading the software (virus, etc..) or the device that they are supposed to jailbreak (bricks device, infects device)?

Danksagungen0

password_password both but this website is secure even there is another secure dns like open dns unblock it why norton block it I’m sure they won’t unblock it
Danksagungen0

Hello cronaldo4278

I will try to get the site checked out by Safe Web Team. Please stay tuned to this thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Sunday night after midnight EDT. No promises since you are not the owner of the website.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Danksagungen0

Just like always nothing will be happened days passed now it’s tuesday nothing new about it
Danksagungen0

cronaldo4278:
password_password:
cronaldo4278:
The unsafe websites, are they harmful to the computer downloading the software (virus, etc..) or the device that they are supposed to jailbreak (bricks device, infects device)?
password_password both but this website is secure even there is another secure dns like open dns unblock it why norton block it I’m sure they won’t unblock it

Wait, which sites are "both" "harmful to the computer downloading the software (virus, etc..) [and] the device that they are supposed to jailbreak (bricks device, infects device)"?

Which site did you want to be unblocked?

Danksagungen0

The websites are both Harmful are on other thread I post which is block those websites as scam and dangerous and Iwanna this website to be unblocked which won’t be happened still days passed and nothing new about this issue

Danksagungen0

Hello

www . cydiaimpactor . com report shows this site as clean---Green OK

Is that what  you want?

Please post a screenshot of the blockage you are seeing.

Here are the instructions on how to add a image to your post.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Thanks

Danksagungen0

hi Icant post image due it shows as file well However when I choose windows or Mac or any it shows couldn’t find website error on class c 199.85.126.30 and 199.85.127.30 but on class b / type b which is 199.85.126.20 and 199.85.127.20 when I click on windows or Mac or any shows malicious website blocked
Danksagungen0

Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with mobile devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress. It is developed by saurik. You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.

Danksagungen0

It seems some "bad" websites are blocked (or not) that you mentioned elsewhere.

It seems a good website "cydiaimpactor" is also not blocked. (?)

If it is blocked for you (and you are having trouble with screenshots) post the EXACT error message, word for word.

cronaldo4278:
hi I can't post image due it shows as file well

Can't post image... [for some reason]

However when I choose windows or Mac or any it shows couldn’t find website error

How are you choosing, you mean you went to other computers?

on class c 199.85.126.30 and 199.85.127.30 but on class b / type b which is 199.85.126.20 and 199.85.127.20

No idea what you are saying...

when I click on windows or Mac or any shows malicious website blocked

This is after you get to the website?

Danksagungen0

Hello

The only thing I can make out is that this is some sort of Connect Safe issue. I will see if I can get someone to help from among the Norton Employees.

Thanks.

Danksagungen0

Here it’s how it norton connect safe if you use norton connect safe 199.85.126.20 and 199.85.127.20 you go to www . cydiaimpactor . con you choose windows or Linux or Mac click on download it will show pop up saying malicious website blocked but if you are using norton connect safe 199.85.126.30 and 199.85.127.30 you click on windows or Linux or Mac for download page will saying error can’t find url

Danksagungen1 Stats

Here it’s how it norton connect safe if you use norton connect safe 199.85.126.20 and 199.85.127.20 you go to www.cydiaimpactor.con(link is external) you choose windows or Linux or Mac click on download it will show pop up saying malicious website blocked 

When you go to cydia web site, that site is clean, so it is not blocked. When you click on the download link, the developer's site is blocked as malicious. If you check the Detailed Report, you will see that there is a virus listed in the Threat Report section.

Danksagungen0

File: com.saurik.substrate_0.9.4011+15.g1dd8971.apk
File size: 1.50 MB (1,574,251 bytes)
MD5 checksum: F4398ACCAFF59403ECE358580FAE7756
SHA256 checksum: 86D36418759D0CDE8C959ED20D91A7DDB09B37E5EC448FA00772558E21C7BD69

File name: cydia-substrate.apk
Detection ratio: 19 / 61
Analysis date: 2017-08-31

Danksagungen0

Why this is not blocked on 199.85.126.10 and 199.85.127.10 and why other dns like open dns doesn’t block it
Danksagungen0

Hi @cronaldo4278,

Please post a screenshot of the blockage you are seeing.

Here are the instructions on how to add a image to your post.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Thanks

As @floplot requested earlier, could you please share the block page?

Mohanakrishnan G | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Danksagungen0

Hello everyone sorry for being Icant post picture since I’m using mobile device not pc that’s why isaid Icant that’s only issue I’m complaining on norton with but overall norton connect safe has been improved well thanks again team iappologize Icant post screenshot due I’m using mobile device not pc so if norton team can let us post screeenshot using mobile device that would help that’s why isaid anyone can try it that’s why I posted norton connect safe numbers
Danksagungen0

cronaldo4278:

Here it’s how it norton connect safe if you use norton connect safe 199.85.126.20 and 199.85.127.20 you go to www . cydiaimpactor . con you choose windows or Linux or Mac click on download it will show pop up saying malicious website blocked but if you are using norton connect safe 199.85.126.30 and 199.85.127.30 you click on windows or Linux or Mac for download page will saying error can’t find url

So your complaint is that using connect safe (protection policy B) DNS blocks the page with an error, and protection policy C prevents the page from even loading (no error)?

Danksagungen0

Nope my only complaint is website be blocked all ineed is that website be unblocked thanks for understanding
Danksagungen0

cronaldo4278:
Nope my only complaint is website be blocked all ineed is that website be unblocked thanks for understanding

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. You want to block/unblock the website with the virus?

You also noticed that it is blocked with an error on one connect safe and doesn't give that error (or load) on the other connect safe, correct?

Danksagungen1 Stats

Hello Mohan

The customer cannot post a screenshot of the blockage because he is using a cellphone to post in the Forum.

Thanks.

@Mohan_G

Danksagungen0

Hello everyone iappologize again about Icant post screenshot also hope that issue resolved thanks again
Danksagungen0

I post from my phone all the time. I have to use a bit of a work around to do it. 

Create the screenshot on the phone. On mine I press the power and home buttons at the same time. Then find the photo in the gallery app. I email the photo to myself and open it and save it on the PC. Then use the forum posting instructions.

Instructions to post screenshots can be found here
https://community.norton.com/forums/how-post-image-forums-0

Danksagungen0

Isee norton refuse to unlock this website which is safe currently even other dns like yandex and open dns doesn’t block it hope it get unlock iappologize as Icant post screenshot
Danksagungen0

Hello

I will see what I can do. No promises.

Thanks.

Danksagungen0

Thanks for confirmation but nothing will be happened or it will be refused
Danksagungen0

@cronaldo4278

I've sent you a Private Message requesting information, Please check it when you get a chance.

Mohanakrishnan G | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Danksagungen0

Hello Mohan idont receive any private message ichecked inbox and have not seen any message
Danksagungen0

Sorry for late reponse irecieved it today and answered it now there is second issue is lag issue which I talk it on norton blocking https also there is people who saying there is website blocked again by norton connect safe but I’m facing lag hope norton team take norton connect safe down for maintence they need to care about it more that’s second issue hope both get fixed but I’m sure nothing will be fixed or will be refused
Danksagungen0

Hello any news about it ? Or it will be refused like always

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.