• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Can't access vault from new phone

I installed identity safe on my new phone, and it will not open my vault and is asking me to create a new vault. >>>>> APK Info >>>>> Package Name: com.symantec.mobile.idsafe Version Code: 883 Version Name: 5.0.0 Files Path: /data/user/0/com.symantec.mobile.idsafe/files MID: 17f3808a-c830-3bb0-bd8e-ce4e25922f0f Fingerprint: null Norton Account ID: [removed] >>>>> Android Version >>>>> OS CODE NAME: REL OS INCREMENTAL: G955USQU1AQGL OS RELEASE: 7.0 OS SDK INT: 24 >>>>> Device Info >>>>> BRAND: samsung DEVICE: dream2qltesq ID: NRD90M MODEL: SM-G955U PRODUCT: dream2qltesq DISPLAY: NRD90M.G955USQU1AQGL MANUFACTURER: samsung HARDWARE: qcom OID: 134181296

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Can't access vault from new phone

Do you already have an online vault that you use with other devices? What devices and OS versions were you using with ID Safe?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Yes. I access it through 3 pc's running Windows 10. I will be accessing also from this device and another identical device. I have not moved forward with the other device until I figure out what is wrong.
Danksagungen0

I was able to access it from my previous phone - Note 4.
Danksagungen0

Have you restarted your device? 

If that does not help, try going into Android Settings - Apps, and look for Norton Identity Safe. Clear the app cache and app data. Restart the device and then try logging into your ID Safe again.

Danksagungen0

Tried and got same result.

Danksagungen0

If my suggestions did not solve your issue, could you unmark my post as the solution. 

As for your problem. You should try contacting Norton Support to see if they can get things working. It may be some issue with the Servers.   www.norton.com/contactcs

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

Sorry about that. New here and must have hit the wrong button. I have taken your advice and contacted Norton Support. The solution was to back up the vault data, delete the vault, create a new vault and restore the data. Thank you for your help.
Danksagungen0

So to confirm. You can access the vault now from your phone? If so, Good news.

Danksagungen0

That is correct. Thanks again.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.