• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

How to view log files?

Hi everyone. I'm new here so a big HELLO to all. :) I've just installed a trial of Norton Security on my Windows 10 PC and have a query. A pop up said something similar to 'Norton Security is performing back ground tasks'. I'm a very inquisitive person and I would like to know what background tasks run. I was going to check the log files but I can't see an obvious way to do it. Please will you tell me where I can find the activity logs within the program? Alternatively where are the log files stored? Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance. :)

Antworten

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: How to view log files?

Hello everway9

Welcome to the Norton Community Forums.

To see the Background Tasks, please have a look follow this trail.

On the main page on the upper right, you will see Settings

Settings>Administrative Settings>2nd listing down, you will see Background. On that line to the right, you will see Configure in blue. Click on that and you will see the list of  Background Tasks.

You can find Log Files by going to the main page

Security>History>Security History. You will see a drop down and see all the different names. Those are the Log Files.

Hope this helps you.

Have a Good Evening.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Danksagungen0

Hi floplot. :) Thanks very much for your post. I've shutdown my PC for the night so will have a look tomorrow. But that looks to be just what I'm needing. :)
Danksagungen0

Yeah... thats exactly what I needed. There's loads of info in the history area. I like the way you can filter all the history items too. I went off norton 6 or so years ago. I decided to try it out again and so far I really like the norton of today. Thanks again for your help. :)
Danksagungen0

Hello everway9

I am glad that you found my screenshots helpful. Thanks for marking your thread as solved.

Have a nice night and thanks for stopping by the Norton Community Forums.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.