• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

How to change language in Norton Security?

I'm from Hong Kong and would like to use Norton Security in Traditional Chinese version. However when I downloaded the software it was in Simplified Chinese version. How can I change the language? I found some online article about changing language of Norton and seems there is no way to change it after installation. I tried using the Norton Remove and Reinstall app. The pop up window of the app is in Traditional Chinese, however what it installed later is still a Simplified Chinese version. Anyone can help? Thank you!

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: How to change language in Norton Security?

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

Hi Httt:

Please see Rainbow_2's post in the thread Norton Security Standard - Change Language to English.  By default, the language of the installer you download is automatically matched to your location/region but if you contact Norton Customer Support via Live Chat at https://www.norton.com/chat they should be able to provide a direct download link for the correct language (assuming they have installers for both Traditional and Simplified Chinese).
---------------
32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox ESR v52.5.3 * NS Premium v22.11.2.7 * MB v3.3.1

Danksagungen0

Thanks @yank. Did try it out however the remove and reinstall tool automatically just downloaded the simplified Chinese version again...

Danksagungen0

Thanks @Imacri for the link to the thread, which I successfully found the solution there ("before starting the dowload there is a language option at the (right) bottom of the screen!"... seriously who would have noticed that!!)

I don't understand why Norton needs to automatically choose the language for you without giving you the option to select another one (not just for the software but even for the account management page). Just like wikipedia website... changing language shouldn't be that troublesome.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.