• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen7 Stats

Goodbye norton...

It is absolute nonsense that I have to log into my identity safe vault on my home computer every damn time I open a browser. Complete b*&*%*^$%t. Good bye norton as you will never get another dime from me...

Antworten

Danksagungen3 Stats

Re: Goodbye norton...

Ditto . 

I feel they will lose a lot of customers about this .  I got fed up within 2 hours of constantly logging in as i didn't want Chrome continually open in the background .  That is not a good solution .  But at least it uninstalled cleanly .

Danksagungen2 Stats

Thank you for sharing your feedback - we definitely are looking for ways to make it more efficient to sign in if you've completely closed your browser and I hope you hang in there for future improvements. 
To meet a key goal we had of becoming independent of any installed Norton security product on your system, our new browser-extension design had us take this choice of needing vault password each browser launch.  We are now looking for ways to maintain strong security while boosting usability and efficiency.

Regards,

Matt

Danksagungen2 Stats

Requiring an online vault sign in with each website (after you're already logged into your IDS) does not add any layer of security but would seem to actually add a layer of vulnerability. I'm definitely looking to drop Norton and go with something else as well.

Danksagungen1 Stats

I'm running Windows 10 on my desktop computer, and have been using Microsoft's Internet Explorer for many years.  Since Microsoft Edge is now working with Norton's Identity Safe, it seems to be more apt to function properly when logging into a highly secure account on the web.  Identity safe with Internet Explorer is now failing to work on some of those same sites. 

The problem is that closing Edge between browsing sessions makes it necessary to login to the Identity Safe every time Edge is started.  On the other hand, Identity Safe stays logged in with Internet Explorer all day regardless of whether the browser was closed and re-opened during the day. 

In my opinion, Norton and Microsoft should resolve this issue with a very high priority.

Danksagungen0

Why are you becoming independent of any Norton Security product?  Are you splitting programs like you've done in the past for a money grab?  Pathetic.  This was a great way to save passwords and now it's crap.  It is quite literally useless and you should tell whoever you can to put it back.  I won't buy another Norton product unless this is fixed.  I will pass this word on to my friends also, it's completely stupid to have done this and someone needs firing.  

Danksagungen0

I agree with all the previous posts so I hope the Symantec Employee above needs to understand other companies sell security suites that are closely linked and work. Norton needs to step up and clean up their mess ASAP. I will not renew my Norton subscription without all the fixes in place.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.