• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

NIS chrome extension will only display alphabetical order

Having just switched from using NIS in IE to Chrome, I find that the very useful feature of NIS in IE, namely listing in alphabetical either way, by recent or by date .. seems absent. Is this not in the Chrome extension or have I missed something?

Also does anyone know the setting to prevent me having to log into my vault EVERY time I open Chrome .. a pain.

Thanks all

Dateianhang: 

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: NIS chrome extension will only display alphabetical order

The vault being logged out every time you close the browser was implemented as a security feature. There have been many, many requests already to allow more control over the automatic logout time. Norton say they are looking into it for future version.

I see no way to sort the logins in the new browser extensions. This might be a good suggestion for the Product Suggestions board https://community.norton.com/forums/product-suggestions

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Re: NIS chrome extension will only display alphabetical order

thank you peterweb.

That explains it. It's odd (and annoying) that the IE add-on allows sorting but the Chrome extension does not .. I'll suggest it as you say

cheers

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.