• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

vpn exceptions for PIA

can someone provide the latest  NIS firewall exceptions

exceptions for Private Internet Access VPN thank you. the ones below do not work unless I am doing them wrong

I could not find the C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tap0901.sys in system driver but there is a tap0901.sys in the Private Internet Access folder.

•C:\Program Files\pia_manager\openVPN.exe
•C:\Program Files\pia_manager\pia_manager.exe
•C:\Program Files\pia_manager\tapinstall.exe
•C:\Program Files\pia_manager\installer_win.exe
•C:\Program Files\pia_manager\pia-openvpn.dll
•C:\Program files\pia_manager\pia_tray_bin\nw-win\pia_nw.exe
•C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tap0901.sys

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: vpn exceptions for PIA

Are you having difficulties with PIA?

Normally you do not need to make any changes to your Norton product for a VPN product to work correctly.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

For some reason I cannot connect to the internet when PIA is activated. I have the latest  Windows 10, version 1803, Norton exception are not working, they were working until the June 1803 update

Danksagungen0

A major OS update like the spring 1803 update can cause all kinds of troubles with working systems.

As I suggested, there should be no need to make any exceptions to use a VPN. Maybe a reset of the Norton firewall will clear up your issues.

To reset the Norton firewall, from the main Norton Security screen click on Settings - Firewall. On the General tab, click on Reset beside Firewall Reset. Restart your computer. As you use programs that access your network/internet, the firewall rules will be created again.

If that does not help, try uninstalling PIA, restart your computer, and then reinstall and test.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.