• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Site Blocked

I just reinstalled Norton on my computer and now when I try to log into http://brilliantperspectives.com I get the message 

Your Internet access is blocked - Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection. I have tried turning off smart firewall and auto protect and nothing helps. I read about a firewall wizard but cannot find out a way to run it or a way to whitelist a site.

I checked safeweb and they say the site is safe. Can someone tell me how I can get into my website short of removing Norton from my computer. It was working fine until I reinstalled Norton. I also removed the Norton Extensions from Chrome and cleared my browser history. I am at a loss of what to do. 

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Site Blocked

Danksagungen0

Thank you..I don't plan on entering any sensitive information I just want in. 

Danksagungen0

Kit.Kat: I get the message 

Your Internet access is blocked - Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

can you post screenshot 

Danksagungen0

Danksagungen0

combined them into a pdf

Dateianhang: 
Danksagungen0

Thanks.  

Lets hear from Community.  

Edit: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/HCXiOv17uos

Danksagungen0

Hello

Perhaps it's a security certificate issue?

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

Thank you all for your comments. I have solved the issue. I uninstalled Norton and still had the problem. So I went into my firewall settings and saw that when I rebuilt my computer about a month ago that a pre-loaded version of McAffe was still on there and it was their firewall that was stopping me from accessing the web site. So I uninstalled McAfee and reinstalled Norton and I am now able to access my website with no issues. So I am all safe and secure and able to do what I want.

Danksagungen0

Good find. Thanks for letting us know.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.