• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Norton Identity Safe Standalone (IDSS) is n't renamed with Norton Password Manager

Hi Everyone!

Norton Identity Safe Standalone (IDSS) is still named with what it was. When it will be renamed with 'Norton Password Manager'. Also, why has Norton team decided to rename it? What that name will add to it.

Antworten

Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: Norton Identity Safe Standalone (IDSS) is n't renamed with Norton Password Manager

@cooperator

As you are well aware, IDSS is no longer available for download :  https://community.norton.com/en/forums/standalone-version-norton-identit...

Why would a product that is no longer available be renamed?  IMHO, renaming a product that is no longer available to the name of a product that is available (although not on it's own as the IDSS was) would do nothing more than confuse users.

Also some of us users have called the renaming a function of marketing, however here is the content of an email you should receive once you are updated which helps to explain what was changed.

Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Identity Safe Standalone (IDSS) is n't renamed with Norton Password Manager

Thanks a lot, Yank, as always you replied quickly.

Once I've noticed the notification titled with "Norton Identity Safe is now Norton Password Manager"  sent to my email address, I've thought of what I asked.

As you may have already had experience with Norton Password Manager, how likely would you love to recommend it to users who still stick on using Norton Identity Safe Standalone? 

I can download and install the Norton Password Manager while keeping IDSS installed. So, when I get satisfied with that  Norton Password Manager, I'll uninstall IDSS.

Danksagungen0

Norton Identity Safe Stand alone users should upgrade to the extension for Norton Password Manager as that is where development resources and testing is being directed.  If there are reasons you cannot upgrade please share them with the development team.  

RDLeo

Program Manager Browser Protection

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.