• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Norton Security 8.1 for Comcast Customers

How do us Comcast Customers get the install for the new Norton Security 8.1?

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Security 8.1 for Comcast Customers

Ken, have you had a look here? This article suggests 8.1 can ONLY be downloaded from the Norton portal.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.116 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.1.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 1.98
Danksagungen0

thank you... i did, but it claimed the version of Norton that was going to be installed was going to be older than what i had installed before..

Danksagungen0

According to the 2nd link I posted 8.1 can't be downloaded except from the Norton portal. Is that were you were given an older version? The official article suggests 8.1 has to be a "fresh install", meaning it cannot be done as an update to an existing installation. You must install from a Norton account. Is this the scenario you are seeing?

Cheers 

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.116 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.1.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 1.98

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.