• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Safe Web not installed on Chrome

New Safe Web Extensions installed on Edge, but now I have the same option for Chrome (which I also use) - click on the "Set Up Now" button, and nothing happens. Do I have to enable all three: Password Generator and Manager and Safe Web? Not sure which is a problem .... no patch for this to download, that I can find

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Safe Web not installed on Chrome

Have you checked your Chrome extensions to see if Safe Web is already installed. If it is, is it enabled?

There is no Patch for Norton Security because the extensions are now downloaded from the individual browser's extension store.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

I did check again just now. Still no Norton extensions on my browser or Safe Web on the Chrome Store - Safe Search, Password Manager and Norton Family are there. I removed the Norton Toolbar the other day. I think that may have been what caused this. I really only want Safe Web - don't care for the other tools right now.

Still looking for a solution. I have UBlock on Chrome. Wonder if that may be stopping it. I'll try disabling that temporarily.

Danksagungen0

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.