• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Logging in to the Cloud Vault

I was upset enough when we lost the ability to have a local vault but I have gotten used to that and was living with it. Unfortunately it appears another change has happened recently. I now not only have to sign into my vault I also have to log into Norton every time I want to get into my vault I now have to do to logins every time, 1st to Norton and then into my vault.

If there is setting someplace that got changed making me do this? I'm disabled and have to use speech recognition you do everything so logging in is a time-consuming process in most cases.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Logging in to the Cloud Vault

@Msradell

The old Identity Safe is now the Norton Password Manager and is actually an extension for Edge, Chrome and Firefox and requires you to sign into your Norton Account first and then your Cloud Vault.  Internet Explorer 11 still uses the old Norton Tool Bar and stayed logged in - however there has been some other threads regarding IE11 that claim you have to log in every time - just like the other browsers.

I know this does not help you, but the info at least tells you that this is normal and not you system causing it.

Danksagungen0

Re: Logging in to the Cloud Vault

I guess is time to start looking around again and see what else is out there! Norton keeps making it harder and harder to use your products and we don't gain anything except my frustration.

It's bad enough having to log into the cloud vault every time using Dragon because I have to manually say each letter instead of being able to say them in sequence. At least I'm using chrome I can say my password and then the additional letters and numbers so little quicker. It was at fast for everything it would be nice.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.