• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Norton My Subscription Shows my PC as Being Offline Even if I am Online

Norton My Subscription is showing my three devices as being offline even though one of the devices (my PC) is actually online during the period of my check.

It shows my PC was last online 8 days ago even though I am online every day. I did have to do a fresh install of my Norton Security on my PC due to an error fault possibly around about 8 days ago.

Any idea as to how I can get My Subscription page to correctly show when I am online?

Antworten

Danksagungen3 Stats

Re: Norton My Subscription Shows my PC as Being Offline Even if I am Online

Hello

In Settings> Administrative Settings Please turn on Remote Management in your computers. Then your My Norton should be able to catch up. Remember if you change any Norton Settings, to use a Windows Administrative Account.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Danksagungen0

Open Norton on your PC and select Help and look at the Device Name at top of that page. That should be the same as the Device Name in your Norton Account. If not try editing the Device name in your Account and and see if it updates in Help.

Jim

Danksagungen0

As you reinstalled Norton, after verifying the Remote Management setting is on as noted by floplot, open your Norton Product and click on Help - Subscription Status to have your device sync with your Norton Account. 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Thanks to everyone with suggestions. I've switched on remote management but this hasn't resolved the issue.

However just checking Norton on my PC and no name is showing. When I then click on "About" against Device Name it shows Not Available.

At present I'm trying to find how to amend Not Available. Any suggestions welcome?

Danksagungen0

And did you try the Help - Subscription Status to sync your computer and Norton Account?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Yes I carried out your suggestion of Help - Subscription Status when you first mentioned, but unfortunately to no avail.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.