• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Norton Studio doesn´t show the list of devices

Norton Studio app (Win10, bulid 1809) is unfunctional. After opening it doesn´t show the list of devices. Reinstalling didn´t help.

Basic program is Norton Security, Does anybody know the solution?

Thanks, M

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Norton Studio doesn´t show the list of devices

One notice more: the log in process seems succesfully, but after opening the app it says I´m not logged.

M

Danksagungen0

The Norton Studio app has to access your Norton Account. Recently the Norton Account web site was revamped, so it is possible that some connections to our Norton Accounts have changed in a way that Studio is not set up for.

Was it working correctly for you before you got the 1809 Windows update?

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Hi, yes it was...

It was working regullary in December, but now i log in to Norton studio...it reads login infos, shows that I´m logged, but under infos is "unlogged user". After logging in I can use the tools, but I can´t see the list of devices and the active icone on Start menu in windows is blind.

M

Danksagungen0

Sorry, one notice more: Norton studio shows the product Norton security, but I use the Norton 360.

Danksagungen0

The older Norton 360 product has been replaced by the newer Norton Security product line. As long as you have been keeping your copy of 360 fully updated, it is functionally identical to the Norton Security Premium product. Just the number and type of devices you can protect are different.

As I noted above, the change to the Norton Account portal may be affecting the Studio information. I would suggest contacting Norton Support to see if they can help with this.    www.norton.com/contactcs

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Thanks, I´ll try it.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.