• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Fingerprint bug Samsung galaxy s9+ with pie

When will we get a solution to the fingerprint issue, you have been aware of this for a month and no feed back.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Fingerprint bug Samsung galaxy s9+ with pie

I'll see if I can get an update from my contacts. The original information we were given is that pie was not even available to North America, even through Norton's contacts with Samsung.

And because Samsung makes proprietary changes to the Android OS on its devices, sometimes we have to wait for Samsung to make changes to the OS.

And Norton was able to verify this issue does not happen in Google Pixel on Android 9.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen1 Stats

My contact confirms that the latest version of the Samsung OS being released for unlocked devices seems to work correctly with App Lock. If you got an earlier release from your cell carrier, you may not have gotten this latest Samsung release yet. They have an employee that is using the carrier's OS version and they confirm the issue with fingerprint. They are monitoring that employee's device to see if it gets updated.

Can you provide your Carrier information and the phone model from the Android Settings - About Phone? I'll pass that along to help with the analysis.

Danksagungen0

UPDATE

Apparently Samsung is rolling out the OS update that will fix this. Keep checking your device to see if the update is available

Danksagungen0

Hi peterweb,

Thank you for the update. 

I have the same problem with my Note9 here in Netherlands: the fingerprint unlock works for the Norton App Lock itself but any other locked application cannot be unlocked with it.

I hope that the OS update would help...

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.