• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

is norton 360 still available or has it been discontinued

Ive always had 360 since it was first offered now I notice I have Norton internet sercurity premium not 360, where did 360 go?

Labels: Windows 10

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: is norton 360 still available or has it been discontinued

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen0

If you had Norton 360 for more than 3 years, it was replaced by the Norton Security product line. Now, Norton has released the next iteration of its security products with the 360 name again.

Blame this on marketing.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

Thanks..Now I have to get a new subscription. 360 gives 50GB of backup in deluxe while premium gives 75. Present internet security only has 25, makes me quite annoyed,  to the point that I cancelled Auto renew and am now researching other options.

GREAT MARKETING NORTON!!!!

Danksagungen0

The older 360 product was changed by marketing to the Norton Security Premium (with Backup) product line. The two products are functionally identical, and as you noted included 25 GB backup. The new 360 products are offering more features, VPN, greater backup limits, some dark web scans, and if you live in the US, you can also opt in for the LifeLock identity protection service.

As always, only you can decide if you want/need all these services.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.