• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

NIS subscription

I was wondering that I have recently bought a NIS2010 disk from Amazon.co.uk.  The disk have a one user three computer option.  I already have one NIS2010 on my computer and plan to renew the subscription using the product key from the CD.  In addition, my parent have planned to buy another computer.  However, Dell have bundled a 15 months McAfee subscription of McAfee® Security Center.  Therefore, I was wondering whether if I use the NIS2010 subscription on one computer, will it automatically expire after one year?  How about the other remaining subscription for the other two computers?  Will they expire after one year after I use the initial subscription on the first computer?  Or can I install NIS2010 after McAfee subscription expire and still get a year.
“ We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard ”--President John F. Kennedy

Antworten

Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: NIS subscription

Wikipedian wrote:
I was wondering that I have recently bought a NIS2010 disk from Amazon.co.uk.  The disk have a one user three computer option.  I already have one NIS2010 on my computer and plan to renew the subscription using the product key from the CD.  In addition, my parent have planned to buy another computer.  However, Dell have bundled a 15 months McAfee subscription of McAfee® Security Center.  Therefore, I was wondering whether if I use the NIS2010 subscription on one computer, will it automatically expire after one year?  How about the other remaining subscription for the other two computers?  Will they expire after one year after I use the initial subscription on the first computer?  Or can I install NIS2010 after McAfee subscription expire and still get a year.

HI wikipredian

Once you install and activate on the PC that is about to expire (or any other PC) then all 3 PC subscriptions will start to run and will expire on the same date one year later.

Message Edited by mdturner on 01-11-2009 06:55 PM
We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Danksagungen0

Dang it!  I wonder why Norton is not bundle with a majority of computer manufacturers.  On about 99% of PCs I see McAfee® Security Centre. Perhaps Symantec should be a little more agressive....

“ We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard ”--President John F. Kennedy
Danksagungen0

I think you will also find this post written by Tony Weiss very helpful in order to clarify subscription and licence questions:

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=Announcements&thread.id=12

In your case, please read the section on Multiple License Scenarios.

Your Norton Ladybug.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.