Norton Family for Parents 1.3 for iOS is now available!
[Updated on 15th July: Norton Family for Parents 1.3.2 has been released for all iOS customers.
This build contains minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.]
We are happy to introduce Norton Family for Parents 1.3 app for iOS customers. This app helps parents in monitoring their children’s activities on the children’s devices.
Note: This release is being done in a phased manner.
The below FAQ might help answer some of your questions.
1. What’s the version number of this app?
Norton Family for Parents v.1.3.1
2. What’s the system requirement for this app?
iOS 10 and above
3. What's new in this build?
- First level Activity Summary will be visible in Native view. Second level will re-direct to the Norton Family portal.
- Changes in feedback flow
- Minor defect Fixes
- Engineering enhancements
4. How do I download the app?
You can directly download Norton Family for Parents from the App Store
5. Where can I post my queries?