Gelöst.
Danksagungen0

Trojan.peacomm

Today i made a full scan in my PC, and when i was watching all the files Norton was scanning, 1 file make me feel scared, the Trojan, and i got surprised that the antivirus didn't recognized that like a virus, i executed the full scan, smart scan and the power eraser and that continues. What can i do to kill the virus.

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: Trojan.peacomm

The file names you see during a Norton scan are the malware that Norton is looking for. Not what it has found.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Hello. Download Malwarebytes and run a full system scan. When you do the install open settings by clicking the cog/gear icon in the top right. Open the Security tab, under Scan Options look for scan for rootkits, move the slider to the right. Run your scan. Allow MBAM to quaratine whatever it finds then select all for a restart to remove them.

SA

MS Certified Professional / Windows 11 x64 build 22000.613 - Windows 10 Pro x 64 version 21H2 / build 19044.1706 / Linux Cinnamon 20.3 / Norton Security Ultra ver. 22.22.4.11 / Opera GX LVL3 (core: 85.0.4341.72) 64 bit-Early Access w/Norton Chrome Extensions
Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

The file names you see during a Norton scan are the malware that Norton is looking for. Not what it has found.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Danksagungen0

I think it is only for quick scan, full scan just show the flies who got scanned

Danksagungen0

It is the same for both types of scans. If a trojan is found on your system it is not going to have the name of the trojan that Norton is detecting as the file name. They are sneakier than that or anyone could find them with a file search.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.