Norton Security for Mac 8.7.5 is now available!
Von: Gayathri_R30 Admin
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.7.5 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available for all via LiveUpdate, and the installer in Norton Account is updated.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- For macOS OSX 10.12.x to 10.14.x, reboot is required
- For macOS OSX 10.15.x & above, reboot is not required
2. What's new in this build?
- Branding update – Customers will see the new improved screens with the new Look and Feel (Font, color changes).
- Defect Fixes & Engineering Enhancements
- Norton UI not launching Issues
- Norton 360 Mac Dashboard shows incorrect seats/license used.
- Error: “Installation failed: Your installer is not working properly”
- Other under the hood changes and bug fixes.
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.
- We have moved Mac OS 10.10.x and Mac OS 10.11.x versions of our security software (Norton 8.7.3) into Maintenance Mode; These users will receive only virus definition and not the product updates. Please refer to this post for more details.