New EAP build 18.104.22.168 is now available! [3rd August 2022]
Gepostet: 2022-07-28 | 23:26 · Bearbeitet: 2022-08-03 | 03:08 · 0 Antworten · Permanenter Link · Übersetzung:
[Updated 3rd August: New EAP build 22.214.171.124 has been released. ]
We have a new EAP build 126.96.36.199 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Due to new cybersecurity regulations in India, customers located in India won't have access to Norton Secure VPN - see Accessing Norton Secure VPN in India
- Dark Web Monitoring scan is now included as part of the Smart Scan
- The Advanced Issues screen's header height has been reduced to display more results
- ‘Run Smart Scan’ option is provided in classic UI and toasters
- SONAR feature's name has been changed to Behavioral Protection
- Branding updates
- Auto-populate masked username on Norton Secure Login screen to help users login using the correct username
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
Known Issues - We are already aware of the below issues:
- 'Fixing Quick Scan' message is shown in UI while fixing Smart Firewall
- When the subscription has expired, the dashboard is not in red state
- When clicking on 'Open Wallet', Auto-login does not happen after launching the browser
- The Smart Scan Advanced Issues screen header says 'Advanced Issues - Privacy', instead of 'Advanced Issues - Identity'
- Some of these features may be throttled.
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.22.7 supports Windows 7 SP1 or later with SHA2 Support, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)