Well, you are required to update the QuickBooks Desktop first. Else, you won’t be able to eradicate QuickBooks Error 12007. Here’s how:
- To begin with close the QuickBooks application.
- Next, click twice on the QuickBooks icon and hold the Ctrl key until the No Company Open window appears.
- Navigate to the Help tab.
- Click on Update QuickBooks Desktop and then hit the Update Now tab.
- Furthermore, tickmark the Reset Update box to clear all the previous update downloads.
- Tap on Get Updates to start the download.
- Once the update completes, restart QuickBooks.
- If prompted, accept the option to install the new release.