Norton Security for Mac 8.8.3 is now available!
Von: Gayathri_R30 Admin
We are happy to release Norton Security for Mac 8.8.3 for all supported languages.
The below FAQ addresses some common questions:
1. How can I download this update?
This build is available as a patch via LiveUpdate only. Manual LiveUpdate will NOT fetch this patch.
This new update is available for:
- Norton 360
- Norton Security
- Norton Internet Security
- Norton Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus Plus
- This is a phased release. Applicable only to random endpoints.
2. What's new in this build?
- The below issues have been fixed:
- Internet not working in Safari when is VPN is ON
- Repeated Full Disk Access (FDA) alert on macOS13 (Apple Bug). To show the KB article link in FDA screen;
- Live Update: Fix for some of the common live update errors (connectivity issues with LU servers)
- Other under the hood changes and minor bug fixes
3. Where can I post my queries?
Please visit the Norton 360 for Mac forum board to post your queries.
- We have moved Mac OS 10.10.x and Mac OS 10.11.x versions of our security software (Norton 8.7.3) into Maintenance Mode; These users will receive only virus definition and not the product updates. Please refer to this post for more details.
- Mac OS X 10.12.x to 10.14.x users will receive Norton Security for Mac 8.7.5.