Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Constantly logging out, resulting in spending all my time on just this app, and now experiencing and detecting even stranger traffic/ malfunctions, then before subscribing to this app.. not saying I'm through but just want to get it completely straight..

Constantly logging out, resulting in spending all my time on just this app, and now experiencing and detecting even stranger traffic/ malfunctions.. From random websites appearing on phone after setting it down for a second, and telling me no internet connection, when my phone says I have full bars and full Wi-Fi bars.. And also then, options that you can click on in the settings menu appearing up as icons and apps. PLUS, Everything I'm being given with whatever plan this is is not the one I picked when I was on the website and went to pay for, BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE KEPT TRANSFERRING ME TO THE WRONG SECTION OR PROVIDER THAT I NEEDED TO TALK TO, that they all kept offering me different plans than the one I originally wanted with spyware, VPN, antivirus and something else.. and only for three devices not five.l It's just every time I call customer service I'm being told everything is fine (almost in a way like they're telling me I'm imagining it) and I'm getting sold on even more features, or telling me to download other Norton apps, that when it goes wrong again the next customer service person tells me I do not need that app.. (From how quickly I was being told I was wrong, and how fast they were certain nothing was wrong on my phone.. it's possible I was being lied to and that's why I've had all these problems.) Was just really confused on how to get this app working straight and need some help. 1. Norton 360 app VPN / protection / monitoring 2. Norton password generator / Norton safe search browser Operating system- One UI - Android 13 Didn't really get any screenshots.. But things are bypassing security because security shows perfect protection, nothing wrong, but I definitely know something good because I had to fix it and handle it a different way. Apologize about also not having a file to attach. But last agent that I talked to used a teamviewer remote app. Any feedback would be great thank you!

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Constantly logging out, resulting in spending all my time on just this app, and now experiencing and detecting even stranger traffic/ malfunctions, then before subscribing to this app.. not saying I'm through but just want to get it completely straight..

As this is a mobile product issue I have asked this thread be moved to the 360 or iOS and Android forum board.

But things are bypassing security because security shows perfect protection, nothing wrong, but I definitely know something good because I had to fix it and handle it a different way. 

What did you have to fix and how did you fix it? 

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.