Danksagungen0

I have an internet connection, but "Norton" says there is no internet.

Norton tells me I don't have an internet connection. If I turn on the VPN I am able to connect to internet. Then there are sites that won't let me connect because the "VPN" is on. This is ridiculous. I used to think highly of Norton products. I'm changing my mind.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: I have an internet connection, but "Norton" says there is no internet.

RobAllan:

1) Norton tells me I don't have an internet connection. If I turn on the VPN I am able to connect to internet.
2) Then there are sites that won't let me connect because the "VPN" is on. 

1) fwiw ~ My network adapter has a hard time making an automatic connection when I cycle Norton 360 Secure VPN.   
2) Please review: 

Websites often block VPN access for legal or copyright reasons.  There is nothing a VPN provider can do to get around these blocks.  Contact the individual web sites to see if they block VPN access.  Many sites do this for legal/copyright reasons.  A VPN service does not block access to any sites.  There is no white/black lists for sites.  Web sites have the right to protect their content.  And sometimes there are legal reasons for blocking access to users from a different geographic location. (credit peterweb)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.