Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

Internet connection

I am writing this from my Mac to which my Norton is working properly but on my PC Windows 10 Norton says "no internet connection" but VPN has connected while update will not work.

I have checked cables, unplugged and re-plugged them but same thing is happening.

I have re-booted but no change?

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Internet connection

try disable and enable internet that may help

Danksagungen0

I thought unplugging would do that?

Danksagungen0

I cannot believe I'm back here again. Fired up my system this morning and no internet connection. I figured, oh it's the weather. No, that's not it. Disconnected everything, reconnected. Nothing. Ran all diagnostics I could think of. Everything checks out. Then...turned off VPN and guess what, Internet works. Turned VPN back on, down goes the connection. Well gee, that makes sense right??? So I have a VPN I can no longer use. What am I missing? Oh and I get no error messages either. It just doesn't work. 

So what did I do the day before this happened? I ran file cleanup on my Chrome browser, and disc defrag. That's it. I didn't change any settings, didn't delete any other files, didn't get any other updates. I run Windows Pro 11, there were no Windows updates, no BIOS updates. So what now? Remove and re-install? 

Danksagungen0

fwiw ~ My network adapter has a hard time making an automatic connection when I cycle Norton 360 Secure VPN.   

Danksagungen0

Something is surely up. Battery was charging and while not at 100%, starting the VPN killed the internet connection. It really seems Norton isn't playing nice with Windows. But that's been the case for a long time now. I really miss the days when things worked right out of the box. Now it seems nothing works, there's always a glitch somewhere. You pay more for a hell of a lot less. Aggravating as bloody hell. 

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.