• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Incomplete Activity Report

For one of my children Online Family reports only one page of activities unver the All Activity tab regardless of what I select under the Show Activity for setting. But if check the Show Questionable Activity only box it will show as many days of activity as I request.

For the other child the All Activity tab works as expected.

David

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Incomplete Activity Report

For one of my children Online Family reports only one page of activities unver the All Activity tab regardless of what I select under the Show Activity for setting. But if check the Show Questionable Activity only box it will show as many days of activity as I request.

For the other child the All Activity tab works as expected.

David

Danksagungen0

Hi dgardner,

Thanks for your post.  We are aware of the issue and the QA and development team are working on the issue actively.

Thanks,

Katie

Thanks Katie
Danksagungen0

Thanks Kaite.

I look forward to updates on this issue.

Danksagungen0

Is this anywhere near to being fixed yet???? its not good and has been like it all day!

Danksagungen0

So there may be something else going on here.

Let me explain, if your child visits cnn.com and then sports.cnn.com and then news.cnn.com, that will be aggregated into 1 line item in the activity report. The details will show visited 3 times.

This causes some issues for us sometimes with the paging logic as the data is really 3 rows in our database, but we only end up showing 1 row in the view. The paging is based on the database and not the view, because its the query to the database that manages the paging.

So can you take a look at the details of the items on that page to see how many times you have for visited sites?

Matt

Danksagungen0

No activity is showing and hasnt since 11am yesterday morning....i have 3 laptops connected and they are all the same except 1. that 1 is only showing web activity and nothing else at all. I have the latest version tried uninstall etc on all 3 and its getting very frustrating now as it just isnt working.

Danksagungen0

Can you take a screenshot of your edit accounts page? You can do this from the website or from one of the clients.

I am guessing you are not associating your windows accounts to the Norton Online Family profiles.

Matt

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.