• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Is bing web site a part of Norton safe web?

Hey there!

Just wondering is bing web site is a part of Norton safe web green check mark? If yes on bing web site green check marks dont show!

I got them on google and yahoo !

Thanks

Vally Pally

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Is bing web site a part of Norton safe web?

Sambo wrote:

Hey there!

Just wondering is bing web site is a part of Norton safe web green check mark? If yes on bing web site green check marks dont show!

I got them on google and yahoo !

Thanks

Vally Pally

I don't think you will see all of the check marks on Bing searches.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Danksagungen0

I checked a search on Bing through IE8.  A few do have the green check.  Most don't as yet.

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Danksagungen0

Thank you so much for respond back !

Yea, same here.. Like only one or two links have green check marks.! I could swear bing was fully covered!?

Any answers would be nice to know why bing is acting up. It is my main source page!

Thank u !!

Danksagungen0

Symantec has had a longer time to work with Google and Yahoo.  Bing is still comparatively new.  Even Google makes changes that lose the check marks once in a while. 

Under certain circumstances profanity provides relief denied even to prayer.Mark Twain
Danksagungen0

Thank you for respoding back ! Hmm, I guess now I know. Do you think in some time period they will come back fully activated once bing is fully in lunch ? Back then I sure I remeber bing was fully covered to with safe web by Norton !

Thank you!

Danksagungen0

I noticed that non of the search term covered. Only the ads are protected by NSW.  Ironic isn't it?

Norton Internet Security 2011 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Check if you are eligable for a FREE Norton upgrade)Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.”--Thomas Alva EdisonI'm not a Symantec employee and my posts do not represent the views of Symantec.
Danksagungen0

Thanks again for replying back to me!

Yea, I guess it is ! It use to cover all of it . hmm. Any clue why?

lol. Oh myy!

Vally Pally!

Danksagungen0

I'm assuming Microsoft have changed the base code or something of the site.

Norton Internet Security 2011 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Check if you are eligable for a FREE Norton upgrade)Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration.”--Thomas Alva EdisonI'm not a Symantec employee and my posts do not represent the views of Symantec.
Danksagungen0

Thank you for your information and telling wat is realy up with bing site. !

0ne l0ve !

your trully . Vally Pally

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.