• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Safety Minder does not always load & disconnect Internet

Hi folks:

I have the issue regarding Safetyu Minder doesn't load when GUEST account is used... my get around is below (works 10 out of 10)... and when they do not see Safety Minder appearing then Internet would fail too open any site.

SOlution for now...

My client has a job search site with 22 PCs using ADMIN and GUEST 2 accounts. (all MS-WIN7 brand new Lenovo Pcs)

1. login as ADMIN (PW protected), open any IE page (always work of course)

2. LOGOFF

3. switch user to GUEST, then you will see Safety Minder loads, now Internet WILL WORK!

Very strange, I do have 2 PCs do not have this problem.

WHen I first installed Norton Online Family the Safety Minder works just GREAT!  Gradually the above issue starts to occur.  SOmetimes rebooting the computer might work too (by sign-in as GUEST to start)

Does Norton has any fix to this?

Andy

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Safety Minder does not always load & disconnect Internet

Hi folks:

I have the issue regarding Safetyu Minder doesn't load when GUEST account is used... my get around is below (works 10 out of 10)... and when they do not see Safety Minder appearing then Internet would fail too open any site.

SOlution for now...

My client has a job search site with 22 PCs using ADMIN and GUEST 2 accounts. (all MS-WIN7 brand new Lenovo Pcs)

1. login as ADMIN (PW protected), open any IE page (always work of course)

2. LOGOFF

3. switch user to GUEST, then you will see Safety Minder loads, now Internet WILL WORK!

Very strange, I do have 2 PCs do not have this problem.

WHen I first installed Norton Online Family the Safety Minder works just GREAT!  Gradually the above issue starts to occur.  SOmetimes rebooting the computer might work too (by sign-in as GUEST to start)

Does Norton has any fix to this?

Andy

Danksagungen0

Re: Safety Minder does not always load & disconnect Internet

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.