• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Download just the .exe file of NIS 2012.

Hi there,

Can someone please post me the link of where I can download just the .exe file of NIS 2012 (like I could do so with NIS 2011)?  I do not want to use the Norton Download Manager, just the .exe file would do. 

[Unless the Norton Download Manager is considered to be the .exe file from now on.]

Also - I see that NIS 2012 now works with Chrome 10 and above.  Currently, Chrome 13 is the stable version - can I ask; if Chrome updates (i.e.; a minor update), does NIS 2012 update so that the IPS / Toolbar still works?  Or will NIS 2012 update the toolbar if a major update is performed (i.e.; from 13 -> 14)?

Ta,

J_W.  :)

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Download just the .exe file of NIS 2012.

Hi there,

Can someone please post me the link of where I can download just the .exe file of NIS 2012 (like I could do so with NIS 2011)?  I do not want to use the Norton Download Manager, just the .exe file would do. 

[Unless the Norton Download Manager is considered to be the .exe file from now on.]

Also - I see that NIS 2012 now works with Chrome 10 and above.  Currently, Chrome 13 is the stable version - can I ask; if Chrome updates (i.e.; a minor update), does NIS 2012 update so that the IPS / Toolbar still works?  Or will NIS 2012 update the toolbar if a major update is performed (i.e.; from 13 -> 14)?

Ta,

J_W.  :)

Danksagungen1 Stats

Danksagungen0

SlamDunkley wrote:

http://uk.norton.com/downloads/trialsoftware/index.jsp

Thanks for linking to the installer.

Norton Internet Security 2012, Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit, Internet Explorer 9Please support my ideas to have an offline/online help system similiar to Microsoft Office help or Windows help for Norton products.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.