• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Last Product Update: 14/10/2050. Really???

Hi.

I renewed my subscription for Noron Antivirus for Mac yesterday.  I noticed after the subscription updatd that in the Statistics box that my last product update is shown as 14/10/2050.  Admittedly, I'm not sure if this was the case before the update, but this seems horribly wrong and I'm concerned either indicates a virus or will result in the product not updating in the future as new releases are available.  Nothing seems functionally wrong so I might be jumping at shadows...

Anyone else experienced this situation?  Any advice?

Cheers

Steve

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Last Product Update: 14/10/2050. Really???

That sounds peculiar, to say the least.  I would not jump to the conclusion that it's virus-related, though your concerns about correct functionality may be valid (but I'm not aware of any reason that would prevent updates). 

This may be a silly question, but I wanted to verify...did you check that your calendar date in your System Preferences is correct?

Also, which version of NAV are you using?

Danksagungen0

Thanks Lee.

I had the same thought regarding system date.  That's all fine.  As far as version, 11.1.2 (17) on OSX 10.5.8.

Danksagungen0

Thanks for the update.  So far, no one has reported hearing about this issue.  I believe you have the latest version...are you getting regular virus definition updates?  There will probably be no further updates to 11.x (since 12.x shipped a while ago) so as long as you are getting current defs, you should be fine.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.