• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Dieser Thread braucht eine Lösung.
Danksagungen0

2009 NIS not Scanning

Hello,

I have tried to do a full system scan and a quick scan but no luck. The program does not do anything. If I hit the button for settings it takes me to the One Click Support page. The definition updates states that its up to date. Whats wrong. It was working until like 4 days ago.

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: 2009 NIS not Scanning

Are you using any other security programs? Whats your OS?
Real Time Protection = NIS 2009 + NATBehavior Analysis = ThreatfireOn Demand = MBAM
Danksagungen0

You say no luck when you scan? Can you be more specific please. Are you getting error codes?
Real Time Protection = NIS 2009 + NATBehavior Analysis = ThreatfireOn Demand = MBAM
Danksagungen0

Running Vista 32Bit.

Not running any other security software. 

When I hit the button for the quick scan or full system scan nothing happens. No error message.  

Danksagungen0

Have you tried running as Administraor? Have you tried turning off UAC? When you say it does nothing do you mean you click full scan and the scan never appears or is it not accepting your mouse clicks? Can you open up any other features of NIS?
Danksagungen0

Do you have any "PC tuneup" tools, eg. registry fixers, temp. file removal. etc.
=\
Danksagungen0

Yes Iam running the application as an administrator. I click full scan and the scan never appears. If I hit any of the settings buttons it will take me to the support page.
Danksagungen0

Yes I Do have a Registry Cure and PC Tune Up Tools.
Danksagungen0

Any Ideas.
Danksagungen0

Well if your 100% sure you are not running any other security software then try uninstalling NIS 2009 via Add\Remove programs and reboot. Use the Norton Removal Tool and reboot. Install NIS 2009. Be sure your .NET Framework is up to date.

http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?OpenDocument&seg=hm&lg=en&ct=us

Danksagungen1 Stats

Be careful when using tools like you mentioned. They can do more harm then good.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.