• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Time change messing up auto logoff ?

The computer the child uses has an allowed usage time till midnight on Friday's & Saturday nights.

About 12:30a, I started to mess around with my router & they mentioned the computer kept saying the network connection was connected/disconnected, which he shouldn't have been able to see since the computer should have been logged out.

The computer didn't finally logoff until about 1:45am

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: Time change messing up auto logoff ?

Ok I checked today & it says the computer is scheduled to log off an hour later then previously scheduled (having the portal set for my time zone).  I remember the last time this happened, people had to use a different time zone to get it to be on the right time. 

I updated mine to one time zone ahead, saved & went to the computer & updated the house rules, where it still says the user has an extra hour (i.e. the portal is set to logoff at 9pm & the time left feature says it will log off at 10pm)

Danksagungen0

Re: Time change messing up auto logoff ?

Hi choliscott,

Please make sure the time is set up correctly at

1. Start/Settings/Control Panel/Date and Time &/Time and Zone on the PC

2.  Time Zone after you click the “Manage Account” link after you log onto your Norton Online Family account

Thanks,

Katie

Thanks Katie

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.