• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

"1 File being processed..."

I usually start up Norton early in the morning, go back to sleep, and it's done by the time I wake up around noon. Around 7am this morning, I started up Norton for a full system scan. Everything looked to be going fine, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up around 12am, Norton was still running, but it said "1 File being processed...". I thought it was odd because it had been running for 5 hours and still was not completed. I shrugged it off and thought that if I left it running more, it would finish. I went to work. I just got home, it is now midnight, and it is still running with the same message. I tried to close the window, but it says that it is unable to exit while processing a threat, though it has been processing for over 12 hours now. The only threats it picked up were 4 tracking cookies and I can't even see what they are, yet.

What should I do??

I'm running Norton 360 (v: 20.3.1.22).

Antworten

Danksagungen0

Re: "1 File being processed..."

I usually start up Norton early in the morning, go back to sleep, and it's done by the time I wake up around noon. Around 7am this morning, I started up Norton for a full system scan. Everything looked to be going fine, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up around 12am, Norton was still running, but it said "1 File being processed...". I thought it was odd because it had been running for 5 hours and still was not completed. I shrugged it off and thought that if I left it running more, it would finish. I went to work. I just got home, it is now midnight, and it is still running with the same message. I tried to close the window, but it says that it is unable to exit while processing a threat, though it has been processing for over 12 hours now. The only threats it picked up were 4 tracking cookies and I can't even see what they are, yet.

What should I do??

I'm running Norton 360 (v: 20.3.1.22).

Danksagungen0

Re: "1 File being processed..."

Hi AJay_89

Restart the computer if you can’t close the scan user interface then do a full scan in safe mode (see help and support from the start menu).  Disconnect the internet before booting into safe mode as Norton appears to be disabled in safe mode only allowing a full scan.

ATB

intesec

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.