• Gesamte Community
    • Gesamte Community
    • Foren
    • Ideen
    • Blogs
Erweitert

Nicht was Sie suchen? Die Experten fragen!

Danksagungen0

Norton ID Safe not recognising my Vault Password

As of today I'm unable to access the Norton ID safe on my iPad 3 iOS 7 version 3.1.16.  

After several months of use without a hitch, I can't see why this has suddenly occured?  The online password and email address I use to log into my Norton ID Safe works just fine on my PC.  

When I attempt to log into my iPad 3 NID Safe the message I recieve is "Incorrect Norton Account Username or Password. Please Try Again!"

I have removed then reinstalled the app twice to no avail.  Are there any other trouble shooting procedures anyone can suggest I try before bursting out crying?

I guess now wouldn't be a good time to rate the app...

Thanks in advance,

Nina...

Antworten

Akzeptierte Lösung
Danksagungen1 Stats

Re: Norton ID Safe not recognising my Vault Password

Make sure you're not mistaking your Norton account password with your ID safe log-on passkey, sometimes ID safe will log you out of your Norton account & you have to log into that first then enter your ID safe details.

Virginia/Twilight Princess. Windows 10 Pro 64bit, iPhone X, iPad Pro 9.7".
Danksagungen0

Err, thanks for helping, I didn't realise I was using the incorrect password, what are you, a mind reader?

You indeed deserve lots of kudos

*Bows head in embarrassment*

Danksagungen0

Thanks, actually I did exactly the same myself when reinstalling ID safe on my Kindle after a reformat, I couldn't understand why it kept saying incorrect password; I even checked it on another device by logging out & then logging in, trying on the Kindle again I realised that it was asking for my account password & not the ID safe passkeyword. 

Virginia/Twilight Princess. Windows 10 Pro 64bit, iPhone X, iPad Pro 9.7".