Does your security software do any of the following things?
• guard against virus activity before users see the effects of it
• keep hackers from stealing personal information
• prevent the system from becoming a zombie
• thwart phishing attacks from getting people to give away data
• stop malware and spyware from installing themselves
If your answer is yes (and I hope it is!) then your software is using up some amount of the system’s memory in order to keep you safe. Symantec’s mission is to make this protection impact as minimal as possible while st...