Author: Gayathri_R30 Admin Posted: 30-Jun-2021 | 1:15AM · 0 Comments
We are happy to introduce Norton Utilities Ultimate, a new performance offering that creates a faster, smoother and more secure experience when gaming, browsing and streaming content on Windows PCs.
New Product Features added to Norton Utilities Ultimate:
- Registry Cleaner - Helps free up valuable disk space on your drive.
- Advanced Uninstaller - Completely uninstalls hard to remove programs and damaged installations to help free up disk.
- Net Booster - Optimize your internet connection for the best speed and stability available based on your configuration using hidden Windows™ internet setting.
- Network Scanner - Scan for devices on your network that could be using bandwidth causing network congestion.
- Process Scanner - Scans processes that are running and maybe using unnecessary system resources that could lead to slowdown as well as for potentially malicious processes.
- Drive Scrubber -Drive Scrubber helps to permanently erases your hard drive data using security standards that exceed the U.S. Department of Defense security standards.
- System Privacy - Turns off Windows features that share your Wi-Fi network connections with your contacts and collect information regarding your browsing habits, program usage and more disables Windows 10 telemetry and other invasive data-collection services.
- Search and Recover - Search for accidentally deleted files and recover those to a new location
- System Restore - Creates snapshots of your system that allows you to roll-back to that version as need to help correct any mistakes or changes that were made.
- System Troubleshooter - Easily access hidden Windows troubleshooting tools to resolve issues with programs, hardware, sound devices, internet and more.
On Demand Boost
- On-Demand Boost - Temporarily turns off background services that use system resources.
Note: This offering is currently available only in US, Australia and New Zealand.
If you have any queries, please post them to Other Norton Products/Services forum board.
For more information, please visit the below KB articles: